7/08/2014

SPRING LOADED SET COMPLETED!

Since my last post, I'm happy to say, I finished my design for a coordinating necklace and earrings to go with my lovely new "blues" spring loaded triangle bracelet.  Aren't these colors FABULOUS together?  Who knew?  Well, I kind of did, but I'm not sure I've ever put them together in a full ensemble.  The necklace incorporates tooth/dagger beads in sea glass, along with the blue Czech flowers, pearls and little bell lucite flowers.  Also some copper rounds thrown in.  Unbelievably, this necklace is very light, which is unusual for sea glass.  I made a couple of different earrings to go with too, just to have options.  And, I've also included a few better shots of that beautiful bracelet. 







I added glass donuts to this version, and then wired in the darker blue pearls.  You can't really get the true appeal of the pearls in these pics.  They are really gorgeous.  I had to go back and buy a few more strands at Bead Street (of course!) to have on stock for other projects.... whatever those may be.  If only I could find all those beads I've purchased for those other projects.... they are buried deep. :)

This version I used two different sizes of Czech bell flowers and also small lucite flowers underneath for some added color. 

No comments: