12/29/2014

NEW PENDANT DESIGNS FOR THE NEW YEAR!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Holiday!  WE SURE DID - and with the December Christmas spirit came the birth of our third grandchild, a little girl, Lily Viola.  What a wonderful feeling it is to have grandchildren.  Truly, it is the best thing in the world.  Three will be it for our little clan, and we are grateful for each of these little people.  They bring us so many moments of incredible joy. 

I'm ready to take on new challenges for the new year and of course my favorite bead shop, Bead Street, carries me on this journey... Here are a couple of new designs by Vezsuzsi -- the first pendant below she named the "Ohm".  Is this beautiful or what?  It uses the new piggy beads on the corners.  I had an "ahhhhh" moment when I put those on and then added the rizos thereafter.  It's such an incredible design.  Some designers just have a gift and Vezsuzsi is one of my favorites.  Thanks, Sandy Taylor for teaching these wonderful classes and being such an inspiration.  :)


 

The second design by Vezsuzsi is below, named "Szirmos Misi".  I have no idea where the names come from... but I'm sure that would be an interesting story in and of itself!



No comments: