5/30/2014

MULTI-COLORED SUPERDUOS BRACELET

I  really love designs that provide me an opportunity to make them my own, like this pattern - a bit of color, a tweak here and there, and it becomes a personal project.  I enjoy multi-colored, seasonal jewelry that will go with just about anything, and this fits that perfectly!  Love love love my color choices, with the changing flowers and the 2mm orange AB crystals inserted with bright purple 15.0 on either side, making it complete (they kind of look blue in these photos, but they really are a bright purple).  You can see just what you can do with color, by looking at my last post of this same design ["Annelies Bracelet" by Ellad Des and taught by Sandy Taylor at Bead Street].  On this version, I used antique brass jump rings and toggle clasp for my closure, which made that part easy.






No comments: