3/07/2019

PLAYING CATCH-UP!

No great excuses for my absence from my blogging, other than life getting in the way and time being more limited.  Life has a habit of doing that now and again, but I'll do my best to get myself back on track as I love my creative time so much, and I've been missing it so... here we go... 

Last fall, I had continued on the raku trail because I love the rugged pendants with copper wire, coupled with the softness of the sari silk fibers from LaShell Wyskochil.  These pieces were made for special people.  I find the wire wrapping to be so relaxing... that is, once I get over my fear of it.  Each one takes on a life of its own, which spurs me on to try another, and another, and another!







and of course, all good raku pendants need something to go with, like a bracelet or earrings.  Here are a few of what worked as compliments.  The colors were so delish!  Copper heart is from Green Girl Studios, and the design for the earrings is from Svetlana Chernitsky published in a 2015 special edition of Beadwork magazine.




No comments: