10/18/2018

COMPLETED SPECIAL PROJECTS and some words of wisdom thrown in...

Ongoing projects recently finished, gifted or sold... The raku medallions continue to speak loudly to me, so they may be part of my posts on a continuing basis in one form or another.  I love working with them and I've ordered and reordered many from our local Dragonfly clothing/gift shop.  The colors are so gorgeous and ever-changing, plus my copper wire wrapping is never the same,  sometimes more challenging than I anticipate!  But, I can't get enough of them.  The siri silk continues to be one of my favorite, colorful finishing touches.   

Dragonfly colors are so gorgeous in life and in raku.  The Dragonfly symbolizes change and transformation with some emotional maturity and growth thrown in.  I am in that state of mind, so all good... 
  


The tree of life speaks for itself.  What an important symbol, up close and personal to me right now.  Symbolizing a fresh start, positive energy and strength.  On any given day I find myself hanging on for dear life... as are many of my closest peeps, so strength and positive energy in any form are welcome.  





An incredible Green Girl copper slider... I loved it the minute I saw it, and could envision it on a bracelet.  And, the message is one to remind ourselves... we are capable of doing more than we ever imagined when faced with what life throws at us as we are "unbreakable".


More of my hand cut earrings using the beautiful blue/turquoise leather.  I mixed some metals for the chain and added some very light and colorful polymer clay dangles from Areto Artisan beads.  Perfect for the changing colors of this season.



A brass bracelet connector I embellished with some Vintaj paint.  It turned out so ADORABLE, if I don't say so myself.  I macramed in a few size 6 beads close to the connector for some interest.


And, I always need something to believe in... so I wear this brass bracelet connector, embellished with some Vintaj paints in fall colors, on those days when I'm having some trouble with that... there is always hope too, right?  That'll be my next bracelet.  Without believing there is hope, I am lost... 


And, last for this post, BE KIND.  Can't be said enough.  Hard one to remember when others are not following that same path... so if wearing on one's wrist... good reminder!


No comments: