3/28/2019

DANGLING EARLOBES!


Some fun new earrings as we transition into spring.  My color choices start to creep -- ever so slowly -- towards brighter shades.  Still some fall/winter tones, but movement towards the new season.  Design below from Fusion Beads' Inspiration page.   They look just like their "Peacock" name.  A 12 mm swarovski crystal provides an incredible center point for the turquoise, blue and purple seed beads that surround it.  F U N to make and wear!





Next design is patterned after a "Bubbly" wire earring pattern from the July 2013 Bead Style magazine.  A  design by Madelin Adriani Pratama.  I didn't want the bubbly as much as a cleaner line with some dangles and a feather, so here's my version.  The older beading magazines are so wonderful to thumb through when my brain is less than inspired.  So many options and such limited time!!!



Such a darlin' pair -- a beaded bead of fire polish with a czech glass flower dangle, and a metal Native American coin as the earring post. 



The flower star beads below are incredible - like a lapis finish - and very unusual.  I can't even remember where I picked these up, but I have been using them sparingly as I don't have many.  The brilliant blue pearls really make them pop! 



And, some fun hammered hearts - with fire polish and seed beads wire wrapped.  






No comments: