8/19/2014

SUMMER/FALL COLORED MULTI-PETAL DAGGER PROJECT COMPLETE

Here's my completed project, using one of the wonderful flowers from my last post.  I found these incredible pink/orange/tan agate rondelles, and strung them with copper filigree rounds in varying sizes (4mm, 6mm and 8mm), some copper fire polish, a few pink and orange coral chunks, and finished with chunky copper chain so it's adjustable.  I think this may be my new favorite!  I attached the flower to the necklace with two different versions of peyote stitch, which kind of came to me after I strung the necklace.  It just didn't come together until I added those last pieces to complete the look.




These daisy earrings turned out fun, but these aren't even the final version... you get the idea - bright copper charms, along with the agate rondelle and bright copper spacer - I then added another link of the pink & orange coral after the picture was taken.


No comments: