1/06/2015

NEW PIGGY BEAD DESIGN

Happy New Year to you all!  May 2015 bring us all some happiness.  I know there will be other stuff thrown in there too, cuz there always is, but as long as it is interspersed with happiness, and lots and lots of beading... Here's a new design by Vezsuzsi she calls P. Derrick.  As I've mentioned before, not sure where these names come from.  I just bead 'em as we learn 'em.  Thanks Sandy Taylor for another wonderful class (it's just about as much about this family of friends--we have such a great time together!), at Eileen's Bead Street.  Plus Eileen is getting these new piggy beads, and so many more wonderful new beads coming every week.  I know, I know... but really, isn't this gorgeous?

 

 
 You can even see the reflection of the trees overhead in this version.  Ha!  Trees with lots of limbs and no leaves that is.

No comments: