6/12/2019

ALL A FLUTTER!


This adorable set started with Heather Power's  Humblebeads Butterfly pendant and earring charms.  Her creations are so wonderfully unique and charming.  It's sometimes challenging for me to do justice to my favorite artist's, but I do my best to showcase whatever it is within my own creation!  I've used an older idea of Heather's below - some 16 gauge hammered copper wire to start, wire wrapped with table cut czech glass and different sized (11.0 and 8.0) seed beads to bring in the colors of the beautiful butterfly.   To bring it all to completion, I added some 1.5 mm light purple leather as my finish, with some 7mm silicone jump rings from Karen Helmrich (CreatingUnkamen) for added color.  F U N! 



And, for the earrings, I added some czech glass bell flowers and some 6mm fire polish.  The charms are the centerpiece of course, so I didn't want to overdo the rest. 




                                             

No comments: