4/24/2018

TICKLED BY A SOFT FEATHER!

I fell in absolute love with these beautiful light blue imp jasper square puff beads and knew I would have to make them my next priority project.  I immediately started to comb through my stash of favorite artist beads and pendants, to see what I could come up with that would be perfect.  Sometimes you just feel it when you see it!  And, yep, when I came upon this incredible copper heart/feather resin pendant from Gaea, it was too perfect, like it was made to go with these jasper beads. I added some 4mm pearls in between the puff beads and then some 8mm 2-tone pearls at the top to finish it off.  Also some beautifully translucent peanut beads around a jump ring in the front for a slight bit of sparkle.  It's truly a gorgeous combination in my world of creation.  The colors are so perfect for spring, and for me personally.  Thank you Gaea!  It's a SMILE piece.








No comments: