3/15/2018

MOTIVATING EARRING DESIGNS

A wonderful advantage to beading and creating jewelry --  of all shapes, sizes, colors, and methods -- is that I get to be my own guinea pig and wear and appreciate my own "blood, sweat and tears."  :)  These earring designs are fab - the first a combination pattern from several seen on Pinterest, but w/my own adjustments and unique color combination (of course)!  I don't usually use silver or stainless, because I just prefer the warmth of copper or bronze, so this was a very fun change and they came together beautifully -- and they're quite large -- which makes them perfect for long hair.  

And so the stitching continues... including wonderful time with my beading friends who help keep me motivated, and who freely share their ideas, designs and colors with me.  We are all so different, yet we share a mutual love for this creativity thing... it is a P R I C E L E S S bond and always wonderful, healing time.  



And, the lovelies below, from a Fusion Beads Inspiration Project.  I purchased some of the materials for these, but slightly varied the bicones, and added a fire polish instead of another component at the bottom.  It was a bit more challenging than I thought it was going to be.  And, inserting the stones after wire wrapping the frames almost didn't happen.  Bit of frustration for me trying to get the stones to stay in so I could bend the four little prongs in.  Oh my, but so well worth every moment.  The colors are absolutely scrumptious on these - they SCREAM SPRING as you can see when the sunlight hits.  



The pic below shows my wire wrapped earring wires a little better.  Love incorporating beads to my wires.  It brings everything together for a coordinated design.



No comments: