1/11/2017

DRAGONFLIES AND MORE!

Happy New Year!  Wow, where does the time go?  What happened to 2016?  We're now to the 10th day of January in the new year 2017 and I'm realizing I haven't posted anything in quite awhile.  I hope to remedy that, starting now.  The weather has been assisting me, as it's been beautifully winter, but now kind of becoming a pain because it is difficult to get anywhere.  Lots of snow here in Boise thus far, and more snow and rain on the way.  My husband has done a lot of shoveling and he's growing weary of getting that "good exercise!"  But, back to my project -- here's my latest set created with lovely spring colors and bright, cheery dragonflies highlighted in a Golem pendant.  I was so happy with my choice of beads for the necklace, especially the daggers -- they just seem to set the stage for the dragonflies, and the earrings go oh so perfectly!  They are a design by Deb Roberti.  Luckily this wintry weather did help provide me some much needed indoor, "no need to be anywhere" time, because I really needed to finish this ensemble "almost" in time for a special birthday girl - Krissy!  I had told her it was going to be very late, but, you never can tell about beaders...when the moment strikes... I'm on it!




No comments: