11/02/2016

A BRIGHT STAR OVER THE MILES...

One of my recent star necklaces using Deb Roberti's pattern (August post), coupled with some darlin' pumpkin-round crescent earrings for my dear dear friend Lonette, who truly is a shining star, and who recently showed me ten glorious days of sites and history in Italy, traveling from one coast to the other.  Her birthday is this month -- November -- so as my pre-birthday gift to her, a token of my love and appreciation... in what else but fall colors!  HAPPY BIRTH MONTH Lonette!  These look great on you and I'm happy I was able to see that in person over all those miles. xoxo



 
These crescent beads make such a wonderful round pumpkin, coupled with 11.0 sb and other embellishments.  The colors perfectly compliment the Star Pendant and are very light on the earlobe.
 

No comments: