10/20/2015

SPOOKY HALLOWEEN!

I'm having a lot of fun using my home-grown pumpkins as my jewelry props!  The colors coordinate so well with the jewelry I'm creating right now, and of course I LOVE this time of year - fall - Halloween - the leaves starting to turn and fall - glorious lush oranges, reds, greens and yellows and ... So, below are my latest JDreams creations for this sp00ky time of year.  The pendant is so dang fun !!!! from a favorite artisan of mine Nancy Schindler of Round Rabbit designs, she really does beautiful work, and in this case perfect for the Season!  I also did a bit of patina wire work to attach the pendant.  I was so proud of myself with how that turned out and I thank a wonderful wire teacher -- Beth Routhier!  And last, but never least, my newest  stitched bracelet, designed by Eileen Barker of Bead Street.





The beautiful bracelet below is the design and creation of Eileen Barker @ Bead Street, called French Garden Cuff taught in a class by Sandy Taylor.  I've inserted the link above to Eileen's patterns.  This pattern uses 3mm cubes for the base, and I love this matte green for fall, especially when mixed with the orange and green montees! 



No comments: