11/10/2014

TABLE CUT CZECH GLASS

Hand made table cut Czech glass beads make the most wonderful statement.  The beads are kind of hard to find, and I've had to order them on line - some from the UK.  I'm not sure why that is, but I think it has something to do with being hand made - not machine cut.  Anyway, I'm in love with them this season and pretty much find anything Czech glass is wonderful to work with.  I wire wrapped the little turquoise Czech flower buttons on top of the leaves so they stay forward, which worked well to tighten them down a bit.  I also added some sponge coral rounds under the top flower caps.  So, cute!




I'm kind of in a wire wrapping mood right now, so I started messing with 24 gauge wire and just kept pushing beads on.  Love this combination... again, Czech glass coupled with fire polish.

No comments: