11/26/2014

LABOR OF LOVE WITH WIRE AND JADE!

This is one of those Labor of Love projects.  A friend of mine asked me if I could do something with some beads she had purchased some 12 years ago in Mexico.  I looked at them and knew I could, but time is short, so wasn't sure I'd figure out just what for awhile.  It did take me some time, but it finally came to me (at night when I do my best thinking!).  Wire wrapping flat cabochons is not something I do much of, so I knew it would be a challenge.  But I feel great about the outcome of this learning experience.  I'm not positive, but think these stones are a version of Green Jade or Apatite.  If anyone knows, please feel free to enlighten me.  The last picture provides a better view of the true color.  Photos sometimes are just hard to get...








No comments: