4/17/2014

SPICE BRACELET DESIGN

A Saturday bead class at Bead Street was just the medicine needed for my swirling emotions these days.  Still in the midst of our 2-yr old grandson's short-term health prognosis, I needed to just sit and bead and try to get my "diversion" groove back... it worked!  Thanks so much Sandy Taylor!  This bracelet is a lovely design by Linda Roberts, taught by Sandy.  Time consuming because every RAW unit needs to be reinforced twice (and the RAW portion of this pattern was a challenge at first!), to cinch it up a bit, but well worth the time and effort.  I think my version looks very southwestern.  Love the matte finish blue/gold multi colored SuperDuos I chose, along with the brighter purple, mixed with the SuperUnos I interchanged on the outer edge - every other one. See what you think.

 






No comments: