2/14/2014

A VALENTINE'S SURPRISE!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  I love RED, and of course hearts, so this is one of my favorite Holidays.  And, my hubby gave me a dozen red roses this morning - which is very unusual! He usually gets me something small, but this was lovely!  So, I share my happiness... and say that after 36 years of marriage, he still surprises me with that which I don't expect!  Happy beading!

And of course, I must include some beading in this post -- an oldie but a goodie. I made this bracelet a year or two ago... can't quite remember.  It was patterned after an inspiration project at Fusion Beads.  Loved the idea, so did my own thing with it.  Lots of stitching, but well worth it.  I used metallic hex delica 8.0 seed beads inbetween each section so it looks like hinges.  I LOVE THIS ONE!





No comments: