10/22/2013

AN OWL, A BIRD and FREE FORM WIRE WRAPPING AND STRINGING!

A dear friend of mine is celebrating her birthday today (Happy Birthday Susan!) and she kept giving me hints that she likes "mismatched" jewelry, which is a difficult thing for a girl like me who likes to "match"!  But, alas, I thought, "it's her birthday, so give it a try"!  And try I did.  I think I can... I think I can... I think I can...  I'm very happy with the way this turned out and hope she is too!  



 

The owl and bird are both ceramic, along with a little feather chain and tagua nut rounds in three colors, and two holed lentels with sead beads up the left side and two different chain links on the right side.  The owls on the earrings are different as well... It was a fun project!

 






         And, last but never least, two ADORABLE grandsons on a wonderful carousel! 


 

 

No comments: