8/08/2013

Weightless Colorful Earrings!

CRYSTAL AND FIRE POLISH EARRING DESIGN


A new earring adapted from a Deborah Roberti design.  These are so light -- no earlobe drag!   Plus, the color combinations are endless.  I used AB fire polish and swarovski crystals, with an 8, 11's and 15's.  My daughter-in-law, Lindsey, was so excited at the weightlessness of these after trying them, that she "forced" me to sell them to her.  :)  It normally takes me awhile to let go of my latest creation... (yes, I'm nutty!) and I had just finished making these!  I hope you think of me every time you wear these, Lindsey! xo




AB orange tones FP with clear AB crystals

Purples/blues/greens.  These pics give a nice view of how the colors can change in different lighting.  And, this purple multi tone hue FP is so versatile.  My best customer Kriss bought these to match the necklace she had her eye on the minute she saw it -- Russian Lace from a previous post back in May.  The green and purple look great together, and I didn't even make them to go together.  Guess I like that color combo... imagine...
 
This is a slightly adjusted version - I used 4 mm rounds instead of 4mm crystals and also a 4mm round in the center instead of an 8, plus added some 15's around the center round to give a little depth.
 

My beautiful daughters-in-law and their adorable boys (major hunks as their shirts indicate!), our grandsons.  We had a family visit last week and it was so wonderful to all be together. 


No comments: