4/25/2013

FLOWERS ABLOOM!

A special order to start off my flower frenzy...

Starting to get my czech flowers, leaves and swarovski out again... do love them so.  My favorite spring and summer glass and crystals to work with.  This springtime necklace and earrings were a special order.  The request was for something very light, with pastel colors.  I love the resulting look for the blooming season.
Fun flower earrings - very light and colorful.
The necklace centerpiece.  More flowers, with some lucite and of course copper, my metal of choice.  And, my signature... a ♥!


 
Full view of the necklace.
 

Below, the latest incredible pattern from Eileen at Bead Street using super duos. Still a work in progress for me - I'll post the finished version once it's done. I had purchased czech squares to stitch in where the swarovski bicones are now... but, alas, the squares wouldn't lay flat, so instead of fighting it on this first version, I opted for the bicones. I actually love the crystals and the color combo. What this wonderful woman Eileen has shared, and continues to share, with me and others, is such a GIFT.   Thank you so much for making me a better beader and giving me all this inspiration. I could NOT have gotten this far without your encouragement, your willingness to share with me, and your LOVE for beading. ♥



 And, last but certainly not least - the beautiful blooms on our front door tree.  I think it is a flowering crab apple, and each year it brings me such joy as it awakens our walkway with color. It's one of the first signs of life renewed!!!

No comments: