1/22/2013

WHIMSY GRABBED HOLD!

The weather here in Boise has been sooo awfully cold, and the air inversion is just plain depressing.  The grey cloud just won't blow out -- we need some weather for sure!  So, on my day off, and in celebration of the Presidential Inauguration and Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, I decided to do something fun and different to raise my spirits.  And, it worked!!!  I created some new little joyous people to dangle from your neck, or put on a pin, or whatever you choose.  These are a lot of fun and the options for creativity are just pretty dang endless.  I also added another fun project I completed for a friend.

Now, I ask you, is this whimsical, charming girl too darling or what?  Can you see the scarf? 

And these pewter shoes... I cannot remember where I picked these up, but I've been saving them for years!  LOVE THEM with this project.
My second girl... used turquoise stars for her shoes.  So dang fun!
Full view with earrings. 
A very fun necklace for a friend.





2 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE your turquoise and purple chicka! She is wonderful! Very creative girl!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!! You are just too talented.