12/07/2012

INDIE MADE POP UP SHOW.

My friend Jenny and I had a great time last night at the Indie Made "First Thursday" Pop Up show. It was a great experience for me, as selling in any venue is still pretty new to me. This locale was very low key and I learned so much just by watching how other vendors do it, and of course, the people! It's interesting just to watch how people come and go - a real study in human nature for sure. I learned soooo much about improvements I'll need to make if I do this on any sort of a regular basis. Lighting and display space alone are huge. Biggest issue for me right now is to learn to RELAX and BREATH. It isn't life or death stuff, and I do have a full time "other" job. Many thanks go out to Jenny Horton for encouraging me to get my feet wet and letting me share her table with her.  And, to my many friends, family and co-workers who came out to support me.  Thanks so much everyone!  With your support, I think I can... I think I can... I think I can. :)

 

No comments: