12/31/2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVE!  I hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable entry to 2013!  I'm hoping it's a new year filled with lots of beading for me!  :)  I've been working on a few new designs, but they are all gifts, so have not been able to post much lately... but keep checking, cuz they'll be goodies once the birthdays come and go.  I have FIVE birthdays in January.  What the heck... I say, once again... what the heck!  Right after Christmas, that gives me just a tiny bit of stress, all self inflicted of course.
Here's a necklace I made for "moi" for the Holly-Days.... It's a beautiful pattern - Thank you Eileen at Bead Street - using twins.  The earrings were in process at this picture.  Love the ceramic candy cane beads. 

Tubular peyote stitch and dangles.  These really are beautiful on.  Lighting isn't perfect in this shot, so true colors aren't reflected.  They are more of a teal, w/rust, and beautiful maroon czech glass flowers and leaves, seed & 3 mm brass beads and some turquoise pieces. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's a beautiful necklace. Congratulations for your works.