1/23/2020

TALKIN' BOUT SOME SPARKLES!

Some January bling to help keep the mood light and sparkling.  An adorable set for the neck and ears - the star is a pattern I purchased from Deborah Roberti, who does such a great job with providing good, easy to follow patterns. And, then I added some snowflakes -- Y E S please, from a Fusion Beads inspiration pattern. I used little star studs for first pair and made ear wires for the rest. 





No difficult pattern below...just some fun, "bring a smile to your face" kind of projects.  Some metal angels I spotted in a craft store, and thought hmmmmm ..., what can I do with those?  So I buffed 'em, painted 'em, sparkled 'em up and added some swarovski crystals and bells.  A very fun and light project, and I ended up doing many different color combos, some of which weren't photographed, as they were headed out the door.




and, some more snowflakes... 





No comments: