8/02/2018

MORE EARRING DESIGNS!

I like having several different projects underway, or at least a twinkle in my eye of a new idea that's just ahead.  I think most beaders are that way... to keep the momentum of creativity moving.  I do try to finish MOST projects before bouncing back to another, but it doesn't always work that way.  For the summer, earrings are such a fun, non-ending creative outlet, so here are those I've been bouncing back and forth from.... and to... 

My latest design... started out totally different than this finished product.  I love the meshing of the different tones with the copper chain, wire and filigre beads.  These do have a bit of weight to them due to my choice of beads, but oh so gorgeous in the light.



More of my leather weightless creations.  So many different choices of leather colors and then dangles to attach.
























No comments: