6/08/2018

MORE BRIGHT, BOLD AND OH SO FUN!

More creations of my hoop de hoop earrings that are just so much fun!  Any color combination works... truly... and the brighter the better in my mind!  Plus some simple, yet adorbs dyed magnesite butterflies at the bottom.  

I've been experimenting with different sizes of loops and different ideas at the top of the earrings to camouflage the wire connector -- using wire wraps with beads, plain silver or copper wire wrap coils and Czech or rubber rounds to do the trick. The lucite flower toppings add just the right color mix for a finishing touch.  And, using lucite keeps the weight light, with no drag on my earlobe.  







And, another pic, just to show off my new cards.  I'm so excited about these... they are a bit different, and I guess that's good because that means I'm growing a little, eh?  It's the little things... the back is lovely too... 


No comments: