11/24/2015

THANKSGIVING INSPIRATIONS.

A very wonderful Thanksgiving to those of you who follow me, or occasionally check my blog!  I wish you (and me!!) joyful time with family or friends or whomever you love to be around.  That's what it's all about - being with those who bring us joy, appreciate us, accept us, love us, and to whom we can bring the same.  

I've made some last minute Thanksgiving inspired adornments.  I am loving the fall colors so much, I hate to see this season end, but these are probably my last creations before Christmas designs begin.



The earrings above are my design using some darling art tiles by J-Lynn Jewels.  Janice does lots of different shapes and styles for Holidays and everything inbetween. 


The earrings above are also my latest brick stitch around a component design (thank you Sue at Bead Street for getting me started on these components!) adding some table cut Czech glass flowers and etched leaves, wrapped with patinaed copper wire in 22 and 24 gauge, with earring wires in 20 gauge.  These are so gorgeous in the light, as the second level of beads around the circle are translucent. 

And above, a darling pumpkin pendant by Humblebeads.  I wired in the leaves and added some curly q's for fun.  Also added a different color of the table cut Czech flowers from the earrings.  I do love these beads, which are hard to find.

No comments: