11/14/2017

PEYOTE TAKES CENTER STAGE!

Hours of peyote stitching and assembly for just the perfect placement of each component... but well worth every minute of my sometimes "longer than needs to be" process.  I am in LOVE with the color combination, the design, just everything about this piece.  And the clincher - what truly ties the whole concept together - the pendant from Gaea (isn't she incredible?)!   It's a "me" piece for sure.  The component designs are from a Tutorial "Golden Night" by Miroslava Felguth. Pretty much just awesome!








Earrings to match ... Had trouble getting the second earring wrapped... and by that time I had switched around the dang triangle, so both head the same direction.  Oh well... Practice and more practice in my future...

And, here I am wearing my new creation!  


2 comments:

Ann Schroeder said...

This is so fabulous! Every single thing about it is perfect. Beautiful work.

JDreams by Janet Carter said...

Thank you so much Ann! I appreciate that!

Janet