4/28/2015

EARRINGS TO MATCH SHIMMER.

A continuation of my prior Shimmer and Sheen post.  This shows  the bracelet already posted, but includes the new earrings to match.  I wanted to try something new with wire, and here's what I came up with.  The blue sea glass squares matched the blue super duos I used in the bracelet perfectly, so I went from there.  The squares only have a hole in the top, and I wanted a dangle at the bottom, so I started experimenting with my wire.  And, while you've heard me say it before... I think these turned out adorable!  :)  Basically, I ran my wire through the hole a couple of times, made the top bail and wire wrapped around it, added a flower spacer to the front of the glass, with an acrylic flower and small 2mm pearl and then ran the copper wire down with a wire wrapped loop for the dangle (added a 4 mm pearl) and up the back and back around the top.  Love these.  Bracelet and earrings SOLD!




No comments: