9/05/2014

LOVELY ENSEMBLE FOR A FRIEND

It's September, and the start of the season of making gifts for friends and family, plus getting ready for the Hollydaze... well, hold on, not quite ready to start looking at only red and green quite yet!  Ha.  But, the beginning of cooler weather and fall very close by, gives me a different perspective for sure on what I choose to make and what colors I choose to coordinate.  Tis the season of wonderful fall leaves and earthy tones!  It's really my favorite time of year - must be because I'm a Libra!  So, here's one of my latest creations for a dear dear friend.  Hope you love and will wear this ensemble with joy, Ms. Sherrie!  Hope the earrings are light enough for your ears too.  This was adapted from Marcia Balonis' Spring Loaded design.
 




No comments: