3/04/2014

COLORFUL EARRING DESIGNS!

I've been participating in some "test" classes at Bead Street, and unfortunately due to the newness of the patterns and copyright issues,  I am unable to post the pretties.  But, suffice it to say... they are wonderful patterns using all things 2-hole, including lentels, super duos and the new triangles.  I hope to post them at some point in the future.  But, in the meantime, I'm playing with earrings for Spring.   




I LOVE THESE little bird nest  earrings!

 
I used a couple of the new 2-hole triangles, lentils and daggers in this pair. 

 
Lucite flower petals stacked in blue, green and turquoise w/3mm crystals
                                                                                                                               Mixed metals in silver and bronze

 
                  Some chain, some tiny drops, throw in a couple Tagua nut rounds, lucite flowers and Tagua nut rondelles and what ya got?  SPRING!  Ha ha.  If only it was that easy...

No comments: