11/19/2013

HOLIDAY BLOSSOMS BRACELET

My second bracelet using the Dainty Blossoms pattern from my 11/8/13 post.  Marcia Balomis' original pattern, with my version being pared down with fewer flower petals ...  (3) shades of red petals, gold bricks, 15.0's around each petal and 15.0's and 11.0's down the side to hide the stitch pattern.  I also used 15.0 metallic green around the pearl in middle of each flower, which I think really helps to hide the thread.  These bracelets really live up to their given name.  I'm still struggling with the petals not breaking after completion - something is cutting through the fireline, and I'm not sure if it's the seed beads or the petals, but I'm determined to figure this out.  They are just so adorable, truly dainty, and very photogenic!!!!  Stay tuned... 



1 comment:

Eileen said...

Hi Janet - Are you wrapping the base of petals with 16 size 11 seedbeads? That ring was designed to prevent cutting the thread. Might help. Beautiful bracelet otherwise